Christ Church William & Mary Parish
13050 Rock Point Rd.
Newburg, MD 20664
Public Access: 0
Phone Number: 301-259-4327
Witness Site; it was built in 1692 and was one of the 30 original parishes created by the Establishment Act of 1692. The church was used as quarters by Union cavalry during the American Civil War. They destroyed the church records.More Information