Thomas Robinson House

Photo Credit: Google Maps

Location

Naaman's Corner
Claymont, DE 19703

Who?:  
Units:  
Direction:  north
Destination:  
Date:  
Public Access:  0
Phone Number:  302-792-0285

The mill stands on the remnants of a 1,000 acre tract patented in 1675 by Governor Edmund Andros. Owned by Abraham Robinson in 1781, it served as an inn and a popular stop on the route from Philadelphia to Wilmington, DE.

More Information