Bylaws and Procedures
The W3R-US Bylaws can be downloaded by clicking here.
Articles of Incorporation
The W3R-US Articles of Incorporation can be downloaded by clicking here.
The W3R-US Strategic Plan can be downloaded by clicking here.
Items Submitted for Email Consideration, Discussion, and Vote by the Board of Directors
- The Director initiating the item will send the proposal to the Chair.
- The Chair will circulate it to the appropriate committee and to the Executive Committee for review and comment.
- There may be further consultation with the proposer to refine the proposal.
- The Chair will then distribute (to all Directors) the proposal (with committee comments, if called for) as a motion for to the Board to discuss by Email (to all Directors) and to put to a vote.
- Comment: In preparation for a physical meeting (with Directors gathered in one room) of the Board of Directors committees consider and prepare proposals and the agenda, and the text of major proposals are distributed to all Directors several weeks before the meeting. Thus there is time for the appropriate committees to review and refine proposals and time for people to review the proposals and to contact the committee for clarification before those proposals are discussed and voted on at the Board meeting.
- The procedure for Email Consideration is thus parallel to the procedure for physical meetings in allowing for committee refinement and for Director questions before the final discussion and vote.
- The primary contact for the W3R®-US is the current chair.Contact the chair for permission to publish material on this website or for permission to use the W3R-US logo. The Web domain name “www.w3r-us.org” is licensed to The National Washington-Rochambeau Revolutionary Route Association, Inc. [hereafter referred to as W3R®-US], a 501(c)3 organization incorporated in the state of Delaware.
- The copyright for material posted on this site — any file having www.w3r-us.org as the first part of its Universal Resource Locator (URL) address — is held by the W3R®-US unless otherwise indicated.
- The W3R®-US logo (at top of the menu column) has been registered as a servicemark with the U.S. Patents and Trademarks Office. Individuals, companies, and organizations who wish to use this logo should secure a limited license for the intended use. Further information is available from the chair of the W3R®-US.
- The views and conclusions on this website are those of the authors and should not be interpreted as representing the opinions or policies of the U.S. Government. Mention of trade names or commercial products does not constitute their endorsement by the U.S. Government.